PBCN Health Services is responsible for the management of three large Health Centers, two smaller Health Centres, three family wellness Centers, 33 nurse/professional residences, three garages and the central office building in Prince Albert.
The Operations and Maintenance department which includes the Custodial, Maintenance and Security staff is dedicated to providing safe, clean and well-maintained buildings and equipment.
- Custodial staff maintains safe, efficient and sustainable Health Centers.
- Maintenance staff provide general and preventative maintenance of all buildings, equipment and vehicles.
- Security Services ensure all buildings; vehicles and properly are safe and secure and provide support for staff, clients and visitors to our Health Centres.
Other areas provided are:
- Fixed Assets
- Minor Capital Projects
- Vehicles - Fleet of 47 vehicles
- Insurance Coverage-secured insurance and liability coverage