REPORTS TO: Nurse Coordinator
STATUS: Permanent Full Time, Part Time or Casual
LOCATION: Southend, Deschambault Lake, Pelican Narrows
DEADLINE: April 1, 2022
Are you an outdoor enthusiast with a passion for boating, hiking and camping? If you are a registered nurse with a curious nature and a desire to expand your knowledge, we have the perfect job for you! PBCN Health Services is looking for an RN with extensive emergency, acute care, and/or obstetrics experience. We will invest in you by providing an opportunity for additional education while working, surrounded by the beautiful surroundings of the North.
If you have ever wanted to explore the beauty of northern Saskatchewan, practice autonomously to your full scope, embark on a journey of nursing like no other, then we have what you are looking for.
Working in our communities, you will have the opportunity to expand your role and participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team to plan and provide care. You will assume new responsibilities, be self-motivated, and pay attention to detail. You will be flexible and demonstrate compassion, clinical expertise, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You will apply best practices to provide direct, competent, safe and ethical care to individuals, groups and communities. Your day may include the following duties:
- Utilize from multiple sources appropriate health assessment and differential diagnosis of client/patient status for all ages completing comprehensive and holistic assessment;
- Identify and manage common acute disorders and stable chronic conditions;
- Identify and manage emergency conditions, including assessment, interventions and emergency transport;
- Assist individuals, families and communities to increase their knowledge, control and influence of health determinants in the maintenance and improvement of their health status.
What We have To Offer You!
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages including extended health/dental and a generous pension plan
- Relocation Incentive is available for eligible positions
- Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Mentorship and assistance to obtain your Additional Authorized Practice (AAP) licensure
Submit Resume and three references to:
P.O. Box 339
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Telephone: (306) 953-4425 Fax: (306) 953-0988