GERTIE MERASTY MEMORIAL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
Students of the Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation who are attending a Health related post secondary education are invited to apply.
Criteria for scholarship includes:
- Financial need of student
- Two written references pertaining to studies
- Written confirmation of acceptance/attendance of program enrolled in
- One page explanation of how the program of study will enhance their professional skills to promote healthy lifestyles in the communities of PBCN
- Maintain an academic average of 65% or higher (submit a written confirmation of marks and must not be on academic probation)
- Maintain a 90% attendance record
Application forms can be picked up at PBCN Health Services office in Prince Albert.
Mail, fax or drop off complete applications to:
2200 7th Avenue West
P.O. Box 339
PRINCE ALBERT, Sask S6V 5R7
Phone: (306) 953-4425
Fax: (306) 922-4979