Permanent, Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Pelican Narrows, Sk.
Rotation: 7 days on 7 days off (accommodations provided)
Pelican Narrows is located in the Northeast corner of Saskatchewan. The EMS service transports clients to the nearest appropriate facility for each client. Transports within Pelican Narrows are made first to the local health centre in Pelican Narrows. This EMS services also covers the EMS needs of the communities of Sandy Bay, Jan Lake and Deschambault Lake. The nearest hospital is located in Flin Flon Manitoba. The nearest provincial hospital is in Prince Albert, Sk. Pelican Narrows is 388 Km Northeast of Prince Albert, Sk. Call volume is approximately 700 per year. Transportation is provided from Prince Albert to Pelican Narrows. The EMS staff are expected to perform delegated tasks at the health centre as part of their duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function in full scope as an PCP/ICP/ACP/CCP in the ambulance and in the clinic setting;
- Perform and document readiness checks of the ambulance and its equipment;
- Ensure client/patient and employee confidentiality at all times;
- Able to work with little supervision;
- Perform other duties, as required.
- Current registration with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics at the PCP/ICP/ACP/CCP level;
- Hold a current Saskatchewan Class 4 Drivers License;
- Be physically fit and able to perform EMS duties.
Please provide the Following:
- Certificate of Licensure with SCOP
- Drivers Abstract
- Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sectors Search and verification of covid vaccination
- Current BLS-CPR certification
Individuals interested in applying for this position should forward their resume, including an original clear Criminal Record Check and 3 references to:
P.O. Box 339, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan S6V 5R7
Telephone: (306) 765-1430 Fax: (306) 953-0988